One today is worth two tomorrows.
Yesterday is history and tomorrow is merely a figment of your imagination. So if you think about it, today is the only day you’re truly alive. Here’s how to make it a good one:
- Get started a few minutes early.
- Work on something that’s meaningful to you.
- Complete an important piece of unfinished business.
- Spend time with positive, friendly people.
- Do something nice for someone else.
- Be present. Focus on where you are, what you’re doing and who you’re with right now.
- Do one thing at a time. (Read Getting Things Done.)
- Listen to your self-talk. When you hear negative thoughts, think about the positive side of things.
- Smile, even when there’s no pressing reason to do so.
- Unplug. Entertain yourself with real-world experiences.
- Go somewhere new. See something new. Meet someone new.
- Do something that makes you laugh.
- Challenge your mind. Learn a new skill.
- Challenge your body. Exercise for 30 minutes.
- Let someone help you.
- Clear a little clutter by getting rid of something you don’t need.
- Be honest with yourself and those around you.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Instead, let them inspire you.
- Spend a few minutes alone in silence, just thinking.
- Focus on solutions.
- Keep an open mind to new ideas and information.
- Handle important two-minute tasks immediately.
- Stay out of other people’s drama. And don’t needlessly create your own.
- Say, “Please,” “Thank you,” “I’m sorry” and “I love you,” when you should.
- Don’t try to please everyone. Just do what you know is right.
- Eat a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Savor the natural joy of simple pleasures.
- Notice what’s right with the world.
- Focus on all the things you already have, think about them and appreciate them.
- Get to sleep a little earlier tonight so you’re well rested tomorrow.
And remember, a smile is the most beautiful curve on the human body. So go now and strut your stuff.
Welcome to www.mp4converter.net