Even in times of financial uncertainty, it’s always important to keep things in perspective.
Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.
- Henry David Thoreau
- You didn’t go to sleep hungry last night.
- You didn’t go to sleep outside.
- You had a choice of what clothes to wear this morning.
- You hardly broke a sweat today.
- You didn’t spend a minute in fear.
- You have access to clean drinking water.
- You have access to medical care.
- You have access to the Internet.
- You can read.
- You have the right to vote.
Some might say you are rich, so remember to be grateful for all the things you do have.
Photo by: Carfe
Welcome to www.mp4converter.net